Campus Library (PJ/KL) Opening Hours: KL Library Temporarily CLOSED until further notice. Reading Hall: Mon- Fri: 9 am to 8 pm PJ Discussion Room: Closed PJ Computer Lab: Closed Resource Center: Mon- Fri: 9 am to 6 pm *Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
About BAC Digital Library
BAC Library supports students through the power of information, discovery, and learning. Our collections include eBooks, printed materials and online resources that is available 24/7; accessible on-campus & off-site as well. Our team of librarians can assist your query related to Library services and resources
Borrowing & Fines
- To borrow books, please bring your student ID or staff ID along with the library books to the library counter.
- Please return books at the library counter during the operating hours. You may return books via the Book Drop when the library is closed.
- The overdue fine is RM 1.00 per book/per day.
|Types of Material||Loan Entitlement||Loan Period||Fine (Late Return)|
|Green/ Yellow sticker||4||7 days||RM1.00 Per day|
|Red sticker||4||2 days||RM1.00 Per day|
- Members intending to borrow library books must produce their student ID card at the Library Counter.
- Members must be responsible for all loans issued under their names. Any damage or mutilation found in the Library books must be report to the Librarians before borrowing, otherwise members are liable to pay for the damage when the items are returned.
- Access and borrowing privileges are strictly for the assigned members. Borrowers are not allowed to borrow or renew on behalf of other members.
- All books must be returned on or before the date due and books must be returned when reminded.
Renewal: Only green and yellow sticker books can be renewed two (2) times unless they have been reserved by other users.
Reservation : Reservations are made at the Service Counter (in person/via phone call). Librarian will notify the student through SMS when the reserved item is available. The reservations will be cancelled if student does not claim it within THREE days.
Rules & Regulation
- Students without Student ID cards are not allowed into the library.
- Only students and staff of BAC College are allowed to borrow and use the books from the Resource Centre.
- Eating and drinking (except bottled plain water) is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and vaping in any area of the library is prohibited.
- Mobile phones must be switched to ‘silent’ mode. Conversations on mobile phone must be held outside of the Library.
- Library furniture/equipment should not be moved from its original location.
- Personal belonging should not be left unattended. The library management will not be held responsible for loss of personal belongings.
- The librarian on duty reserves the right to ask you to leave the library for disruptive behaviour (for example failure to follow the instructions, making loud noises or arguing with library staff).